North East Lincolnshire Data Observatory
The North East Lincolnshire Data Observatory (NELDO) provided by North East Lincolnshire Council is a website resource for national statistical indicators at a local level and strategic reports relating to the North East Lincolnshire unitary authority area. It combines the InstantAtlas National Data Store with local resources for North East Lincolnshire. The National Data Store contains thousands of national statistical indicators sourced from major providers including NOMIS, ONS, The Department for Communities and Local Government, and Public Health England.
- The State of the Borough 2021 report and the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment is now available from the Public Health menu.
- The Adolescent Lifestyle Survey 2021 report is now available from the Public Health Children's JSNA page.
- The Gambling in North East Lincolnshire 2021 report is now available from the Public Health Other assessments and surveys page.
- Children's Services published data now available from the Freedom of Information menu.
- ONS mid-year population estimates summary now available from the Data menu.
- Equalities profile now available from the Data menu.