North East Lincolnshire Data Observatory
The North East Lincolnshire Data Observatory (NELDO) provided by North East Lincolnshire Council is a website resource for national statistical indicators at a local level and strategic reports relating to the North East Lincolnshire unitary authority area. It combines the InstantAtlas National Data Store with local resources for North East Lincolnshire. The National Data Store contains thousands of national statistical indicators sourced from major providers including NOMIS, ONS, The Department for Communities and Local Government, and Public Health England.
- The pharmaceutical needs assessment 2022 to 2025 is now available from the Public Health Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) page.
- The adult physical activity 2022 briefing is now available from the Public Health Other assessments and surveys page.
- A guide to census results on the observatory is available from the census menu.
- The 2021 Director of Public Health annual report which explores the local impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on mental health and wellbeing is now available from the Public Health menu.
- The State of the Borough 2021 report and the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment is now available from the Public Health menu.