Children's Social Care Statistics
To provide a better understanding the workings of Children’s Services in North East Lincolnshire we publish our data on:
- Annual published statistics (from 2013)
- Children in foster care as at 31st March (from 2019)
- Children placed in unregulated homes (from 2018)
- Children looked after (CLA) monthly by age accommodation and provision type (from 2018)
- Ethnicity of CLA and children adopted (from 2014)
- Missing (from Apr 2020)
- Monthly operational statistics for the last 5 years (from 2016)
- National Offer Day (NOD) Primary Schools (from 2018)
- National Offer Day (NOD) Secondary Schools (from 2018)
- Referral sources by month (from 2018)
- Referrals and assessments by ethnicity (from 2017)
- Unaccompanied asylum seeking children (from 2016)
- Young People Electively Home Educated (EHE) (from 2017)
This information will be updated annually.
Please note that we changed our children’s social care management system in 2019 so this maybe the start date of some of the published data. If you wish to request data prior to that date it might take over the 18 hours.
Local Authority Interactive Tool (LAIT)
An interactive spreadsheet for comparing data about children and young people across all local authorities in England.
Local authority interactive tool (LAIT) - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) - opens a new tab/window.
Link to our Policies and Procedures
https://www.proceduresonline.com/nelincs/cs/ - opens a new tab/window.
High level organisational chart for Children's Social Care
Children's Services organisational structure charts (Microsoft Word document)
Information we do not publish
We are unable to disclose information relating to the classification of mental health, illness, or disability for our children as this information is classed as ‘personal data’ as defined in the Data Protection Act. Personal data is exempt from disclosure by section 40 (2) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.